MMOMinion

Full Version: Please explain "Pulse Time (ms)" setting
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
If I knew what it does maybe I could set up my bot better Cutesmile
the lower the pulse time the more often the bot runs through the script
What script? Does that apply to only Grind mode?
to make your bot work better you should just leave it at the default setting. Lowering it will make the bot more responsive to events, but it will also put more load on your CPU. If you set it too high, the bot will stop working properly and react slowly. Normaly you should just leave it at the default.
Ok thanks.
Curious what is the default? Mines been changed :p also what is the lowest? Would it be entered as 1 or 01?

I've been playing around and definately shaved time off my grind and responsiveness by setting it to 50, however I am going to tweak further and check results. I have a very very high end PC so load shouldn't be an issue.

As always, thanks guys!
default pulse time is 150
<3 when are they going to make you a mod jackie :P your starting to feel like my personal minion atlas ^^
lol i try!
(01-03-2014, 06:09 PM)HansW Wrote: [ -> ]to make your bot work better you should just leave it at the default setting. Lowering it will make the bot more responsive to events, but it will also put more load on your CPU. If you set it too high, the bot will stop working properly and react slowly. Normaly you should just leave it at the default.

I have been noticing more double casts for buffs recently. It will cast stoneskin twice or cure twice when only one time is needed. Would lowering the pulse time help?
Pages: 1 2