MMOMinion

Full Version: Quickest way to bot 1-50
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Not sure whether this has been asked before or not, but what's everyone's method to bot quickly bot lvl 1-50. Low level fate groups seem to be nonexistent, and solo grinding mobs with the mob seems rather slow. So I was just curious as to how everyone else seems to do it? I really need to get my ranged DPS classes to 50. Thanks in advanced Cutesmile
i still do fates but thats because i have multiple bots i just put them in a group together and let them go.
I'd love to do the multiple bot thing, but if I'm correct, you have to have a different service account for each bot, which means you have to pay the $12.99 monthly fee for every single service acc, is this accurate? If it is that'd mean just to run 4 bots, i'll have to pay about $52 a month :/ I'm just a poor college kid lmao
that is true you would have to but you make more money back. I avg anywhere between 500k-1mil per bot per day. at 15-20$ per mil you can see you make a good profit.
That's a really good point, definitely something I'm going to consider. Thanks for your help :)
you are welcome
jackie you said u have 8 bot, then u are making 8 mil per day? Awkward
(01-05-2014, 07:09 AM)rypal1 Wrote: [ -> ]jackie you said u have 8 bot, then u are making 8 mil per day? Awkward

i make 500k-1mil a day per bot. roughly making about 700k a day per bot on avg. just depends on what my crystal prices are on server. Some times the gathering bot can make 1 mil in a day some times its 500k depeneding how the prices are that day.
(01-05-2014, 12:00 PM)jackie1234 Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-05-2014, 07:09 AM)rypal1 Wrote: [ -> ]jackie you said u have 8 bot, then u are making 8 mil per day? Awkward

i make 500k-1mil a day per bot. roughly making about 700k a day per bot on avg. just depends on what my crystal prices are on server. Some times the gathering bot can make 1 mil in a day some times its 500k depeneding how the prices are that day.

Do you use the teleport-hack and instant-gather-hack for gathering and an auction-bot to automate the undercutting of your prices so that your shards/crystals/clusters will sell?
(01-05-2014, 01:17 PM)Xelaeon Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-05-2014, 12:00 PM)jackie1234 Wrote: [ -> ]

Do you use the teleport-hack and instant-gather-hack for gathering and an auction-bot to automate the undercutting of your prices so that your shards/crystals/clusters will sell?

no i dont teleport hack or instant gather hack. and i dont use an auction bot. I just list the crystals in bulk so crystals are like 100 gil per on my server ill put up 5000 crystals at 80gil per and they sell within a couple min.
Pages: 1 2