MMOMinion

Full Version: BOTANIST leaf turn issues under a both > and < setup and bug with update
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I am having issues with botanist and leaf turn no matter what i do it will not work on a condition ex: if under 400 and over 300 use [leaf turn] as well as if 225 isnt there use leaf turn else dont use leaf turn so it doesnt spam it until no gp.
it works off condition as in if GP < 0 and GP > 200 then it will then work but spam twice as it can be used twice as it costs 100 heres a pic with some more text on it.
also another bug ive noticed is im geting alt coded text after messing around with the skill manager a few times making profiles or switching/adding spells/abilities. it ends up where the text of the new object is replacing the text thats supposed to be there and giving me an id of 112320 and not 225
im on windows 8.1 x64 pro
and my pc is oced and semi current

edit: if a mod of dev wants to go over teamviewer to mess with it and try fixing or at least attempt i would be grateful

what im trying to do is Field mastery 2 at 100 if it has leaf turn 1 or leaf turn 2. leaf turn 1 at 200-300 [if it has 225 [leaf turn] it wont cast but it it always double casts so im left with if gp > 200 instead of > 200 and < 300 [wont cast here]
anyways;
field master 2 @ 100 only if leaf turn 1/2 is on, leaf turn 1 200-300, and leaf turn 2 at 400+. constraining it in a over and under never works.

EDIT - Picture removed due to it being a picture when i was modifying everything and ended up unconsiously screenshotting wrong values <<<<<
Its cause u have o attempts leave gp field blank put attempts 3 and has not buff I'd of leaf turn that's the skill is not the buff I'd those are different numbers
to find the buff id you must go to dev console go to a node cast the buff and look at the buff ID thats in the field
(01-05-2014, 12:24 PM)jackie1234 Wrote: [ -> ]to find the buff id you must go to dev console go to a node cast the buff and look at the buff ID thats in the field

i did that already still the same issue. even the attempts left it just as i said before to you, 1-4 = before first attempt 5+ and it wont work at all.
(01-05-2014, 12:36 PM)eewf Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-05-2014, 12:24 PM)jackie1234 Wrote: [ -> ]to find the buff id you must go to dev console go to a node cast the buff and look at the buff ID thats in the field

i did that already still the same issue. even the attempts left it just as i said before to you, 1-4 = before first attempt 5+ and it wont work at all.

im telling you what you have setup wrong in the picture and how my leaf turn is set up you have the buff ID wrong! you need to set the attempt to 3. not 1 not 5 but 3 and put the correct buff ID, people ask for help you tell them what they did wrong and how to fix it and they refuse to do it.
(01-05-2014, 12:38 PM)jackie1234 Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-05-2014, 12:36 PM)eewf Wrote: [ -> ]

im telling you what you have setup wrong in the picture and how my leaf turn is set up you have the buff ID wrong! you need to set the attempt to 3. not 1 not 5 but 3 and put the correct buff ID, people ask for help you tell them what they did wrong and how to fix it and they refuse to do it.

... the hell did i just say? i said i fixed that still the same issue it doesnt matter with that picture ive tried plenty of different options... matter fact ive tried all options.. the buffid is 220 i know that i have tried this it doesnt work properly

Does anyone use windows 8.1 x64 pro i know there were allot of changes even some pc hardware doesnt work on it as they blocked some software methods and it seems to be the issue as nothing is working the way it seems to be written

buff id list;
http://mmominion.com/Thread-Complete-Lis...-Buff-ID-s
well my leaf turn set up attempts 3 buff id 220 everything else blank uses the skill perfectly right at the start of the node and only 1 time. so its something on your end
(01-05-2014, 10:28 PM)eewf Wrote: [ -> ]Does anyone use windows 8.1 x64 pro i know there were allot of changes even some pc hardware doesnt work on it as they blocked some software methods and it seems to be the issue as nothing is working the way it seems to be written

buff id list;

Nope Windows 8.1 x64 here bot runs fine as others have told you and you repeatedly ignore or don't want to listen the problem is on your end.
(01-05-2014, 11:48 PM)R3P0 Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-05-2014, 10:28 PM)eewf Wrote: [ -> ]Does anyone use windows 8.1 x64 pro i know there were allot of changes even some pc hardware doesnt work on it as they blocked some software methods and it seems to be the issue as nothing is working the way it seems to be written

buff id list;

Nope Windows 8.1 x64 here bot runs fine as others have told you and you repeatedly ignore or don't want to listen the problem is on your end.
they have not a moderator told me once and that was the end of that conversation.. either way 10 clean installs later and no luck its defective for me or im doing something wrong with meshes as thats the only thing left.. maybe bitdefender allthough almost everything is off most likely not. nothing is making much sence
The mesh has nothing to do with the skill manager, and windows 8.1 x64 is not the issue either. To be honest I've read your posts about this problem you have and I have no idea what you are trying to accomplish It would be helpful if you were a bit more concise.
Pages: 1 2 3