MMOMinion

Full Version: Possible Problem with PVP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I decided to try out the new PVP functionality today and although I thought it was running quite well, I got quite a few tells or reports that I was "teleporting around the arena" or couldn't be targeted. Which obviously led to people whispering they were reporting me.

I've never had any problems before, so Im thinking maybe something in the PVP functionality was causing a problem or maybe there is a setting I didnt know about?
Same here. What the hell is wrong man? This teleporting thing is outrageous. I didn't sign up for this
(01-05-2014, 02:15 PM)demidevi Wrote: [ -> ]Same here. What the hell is wrong man? This teleporting thing is outrageous. I didn't sign up for this

its called a bug dont use the feature till its fixed simple as that. when large updates come up there are bound to be some bugs wait paitently over there in the corner till its fixed... or you can use a different feature of the bot in the meantime.
tell me more when you got ppl threatening to report you because of something that shouldn't be there.
(01-05-2014, 02:32 PM)demidevi Wrote: [ -> ]tell me more when you got ppl threatening to report you because of something that shouldn't be there.

its a bug... you should always "test" the bot and its functions after a big patch before you afk it. the firs time you ran the bot in pvp you should of noticed it teleporting and stopped using it. try disabling the new stuck feature in the bot. also its a BOT its a botting forum... if you are afraid of being reported for botting then you shouldnt be botting.... its not a matter of IF you will be banned but WHEN you will be banned.
There's certainly nothing in the pvp bot that should be causing teleporting of any kind...nothing has been changed related to pvp other than a couple of targeting fixes.
Fixed
I actually seemed to have the issue your describing post update warpuras... not sure heh!
Fixed
I am having the same issue where it will target one person and act on another. Not sure about the teleporting. I didn't see myself teleport around and also didn't get any complaints but I'd rather not risk checking it out further at the moment.
Pages: 1 2