MMOMinion

Full Version: Gathering Loaded Meshes confuse my Bot !
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

i use for gathering some of the shared Meshes from this Forum, like http://mmominion.com/Thread-Luminary-Ite...ing-Meshes and some others.

Since 1 Day in Gathering something gone wrong. For ex. in South Shroud i select Lv 25 Mining and my bot runs to Lv 40 Nodes and start Mining. I use move to marker Node 25 and hit start bot, he runs back to Node 40 !

In Northern Thalahan, i select Node 50 and the Marker for that, hit start bot, and he runs back to Node 40 !

This drives me crazy Nosebleed

Hope someone can help meeeeee Expect
I believe what you need to do is set it to ignore marker level for gathering and make sure the time at that node is set to 0.
you can't really "select" the marker it should use to gather. it will gather any marker that ain't ruled out by its restrictions.
I was having this issue as well, setting them to 0 just made my bot still go for whatever area it felt like, I think it would ahve stayed at the first marker infinitly. What I did was set the ones I didn't want to 1 and he cycled through them and then went to the one I wanted as usual. Not a good fix but worked. The ability to select the markers you want would be a nice feature so you don't have to have a different map for each gather routine.