MMOMinion

Full Version: teleporting logic
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

I see that the bot does teleport now... How is the logic behind that built? I have set it to mining currently, and sometimes see it teleporting to aetheryte, then running somewhere, then teleporting back, and again running soewhere (without having done anything). This loops right now as I watch (western Thanalan, lattys mesh, lvl30 miner). The only pattern I have seen so far, it always is in stealth mode when it does that. I also see that the bot deactivates itself for porting, if I manually klick on start again, it walks a bit further, when I do that 3 times the client crashes. Is there some setting to activate/deactivate porting?

Edit: So far I've only see this when it tries to go down those stairs south of Horizon. at least that's the direction it's headed
teh new teleport fuction is so mods can make addons to call specific aetherye crystals to teleport to. Like say you grind in N thal for 3 hours the mod has a timer at the end of that timer it calls the telepot function to teleport you to a new zone to grind/farm in. none of my gathering bots are teleporting anywhere.
It also seems to be integrated with the new unstuck. Since there currently imho is no function built in for zone changing, my guess is that it has to do with unstuck logic... maybe when it's in stealth, it thinks it's stuck, because it's so slow?
(01-05-2014, 12:34 PM)TauTau Wrote: [ -> ]It also seems to be integrated with the new unstuck. Since there currently imho is no function built in for zone changing, my guess is that it has to do with unstuck logic... maybe when it's in stealth, it thinks it's stuck, because it's so slow?

ah maybe try disabling the unstuck feature in the general tab