MMOMinion

Full Version: [lv 50 Culinarian] 80 Durability {253CP} (15wvr Cross Skill) 90%hq results.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This profile will make you 90% Expect lvl50 hq items with NQ matsHappy. Mainly on non star food. will need a lil tweaking for 2star items but if your geared enough should work as well just less hq chances. The cross skill that you need is Careful Synthesis which can be attained by reaching 15wvr.

The skills.

Steady Hand II
Inner Quiet
Hasty Touch
Master's Mend II
Careful synthesis

Enjoy!Smile
Awesome. What kind of stats do you need though? LIke 300 cp?
You need only 253 Cp.
the topic was quite clear on that :D
How come whenever I use this profile for GSM it just uses Steady Hand II then just hangs.. .__. what am I doing wrong?
This is for culinarian. Your character dont use Inner Quite couse GSM have another skill id.
I have the cross class ability for Inner Quiet, so what's the difference between the skill ID then idurus..?

I have all jobs 15+ minus Armorer.
just add the skill to the profile and check the id with the exisitng one. If they are different, copy the settings from the not working one to the one that works, and move it to the position where the not working one ist, then delete the wrong one.
Ahh I see! Thank you very much TauTau. I've also been fiddling for hours trying to get a 40DUR script working so I can make my ingots etc. but have had no luck so far. Anyone have a decent one they could share...? I'm not normally one to ask for something like this but it has been getting on my nerves lately >_<

Update: Thanks TauTau for your help & after more hours of tinkering i'm starting to grasp this decently. Take care & happy minioning!
it takes a while to get your head around that stuff, I also have to always rethink how everything works in crafting ;)
Pages: 1 2