MMOMinion

Full Version: Few new issues, helpp :(
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I finished botting fishing to 50, my plan next was to bot to 50 mining. I've updated the client, and then proceeded to begin mining, no luck. IF the bot runs to an actual mining node, it will mine, then end up running in a random direction, I set the appropriate nav mesh. Also another thing is, randomly sometimes within 10 seconds of each other, a log will pop up, when the bot is stopped, saying "Building navigation mesh..." and will sort of freeze my screen for around 5 seconds.

So I gave up on mining as it was frustrating the hell out of me, so I began to level a magic class, which I put off and decided to go with fishing instead because I couldn't get the grinding option to work properly. It's level 9 currently. I proceed to try and use the grind mode, and IF the bot attacks a mob, after it then does the same thing as the gathering mode, it then just runs off, the character moving in the same direction as the camera, but the character is facing a different way and it's feet look like they're running in that direction.

I'm ready to pull my hair out over this, it seems like the only thing I can use properly is the gathering mode for fishing, and the assist mode so I don't have to constantly jam buttons over and over. I know this bot is spectacular, so that's why I come to post about all these new issues I have because there must be an issue somewhere causing this that can be fixed, or an issue that I may be causing. Pleaseee help, thanks in advanced.