MMOMinion

Full Version: Fishing Problems - Try another location
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi Guys,

In the last days, i was playing around with fishing. Went from 1-45 in a matter of 2 days.

But.. i got a problem with the fishing bot. So Bot goes to fishing locaiton and fishes. After a while .. the game tells me , that there is no fish anymore and i should try another location.

Even if i stop the bot, it keeps spamming the message all over my screen (i can add a SS later so you can see what i mean).

The only thing to get rid of this messages is to completely restart the game.
That is pretty annoying, becausewhen i change the location and start fishing, the game will spam the message over my screen, even if i can fish in the new location.

I think this is a bit odd, anyone have similiar problems with fishing?

Thank you !
From what I've worked out you get a message for each time you try to fish after there is no more fish available at that spot. For example you left it on and it tried to fish say 300 more times after it ran out of fish you will get 300 error messages saying that there is no fish any more and you should try another location. Because there is a delay between each time this message is sent can take a while for them to disappear.
It's a server issue...the server will continue to send responses until all the packets we sent requesting to fish have been responded to. Your best bet is to setup your markers properly so you don't fish out a spot and you won't have to deal with it.
Hi,

Thank you guys for clarification

i will try to put my marker timers below 600 to try it out

Regards
Hi Again,

So i tried to cut down the marker timers, even to 300.

The Problem still occurs :( I know this is not a problem of the bot but i maybe got an idea for a fix :)

If there is a way for the bot to see if that message occurs, he could just go to the next marker.

Would this be possible? I think it would look more like human, rather then sending xthousand requests to the server hehehe :)

Regards
how many markers are you using ?
in my current zone i got 8 markers, 2 for each of the 4 fish locations

i actually tried different settings already. tried with more and less markers. The markers were placed like this: after i got the message i walked in the same fishing spot (if large enough) and when the message dissapear i set my marker there.