MMOMinion

Full Version: WP farming problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
For tonberry king, I have a problem. My bot would agro him, then after it's sealed, he would get reset. Anyone know why? I think it's because tonberry king can't attack him. Can someone tell me the coordinates for this last boss?
are you using 4 bots?if so do it re gulary, pput your tank in pos, put y our bots behind the boss, use one of your bots to kill adds, kill boss. I haven't found a way to tele above him in the fight so I just kill it regulary. Have you found a way to tele float over first boss?
Yea I'm using 4 bots. Will the tank take damage though? Because I don't currently have a healer nor a level 50 tank... Yea I can tele float the first 2 boss just fine.
whats your cords for 1st boss? and yeah tank takes dmg. Idk about 3rd boss, do you have a smr?maybe try pet tanking>?lol not sure though.
Probably a stupid question, but how do you run multiple minions from the same computer, i've tried seperate installs of both the game and minion to no avail, one closes out after a while.
have multiple minion keys?
(01-08-2014, 02:19 PM)Deathevn82 Wrote: [ -> ]Probably a stupid question, but how do you run multiple minions from the same computer, i've tried seperate installs of both the game and minion to no avail, one closes out after a while.

each minion key is only 1 bot 1 account. you must have multiple minion keys if you want to run mulitple bots at a time
Thanks, figured as much but wanted to be sure.
cords for first boss? I'm having to manually attack him tank him /heal would be awesome to not have to do that lol.
there are coords for all 3 bosses in WP you can use 4 dps.
Pages: 1 2