MMOMinion

Full Version: The fish sense something amiss .....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

i always have this message "the fish sense something amiss, perhaps its time to try another location.

Can someone tell me why please ? my mesh have 15 markers with a timer of 1000sc.

here it is if you want to see it (Costa del sol near the aetheryte)
Looks like they are too close to each other. There's plenty of room in that area to move them around.
(01-08-2014, 09:51 PM)Latty79 Wrote: [ -> ]Looks like they are too close to each other. There's plenty of room in that area to move them around.

Thank you so much Latty i will try it and tell you if thats ok
Ok tested, but still same problem, i tried to make only 4 markers but with a larger range, then i ticked the randomize marker, but after 1h30 or 2 hours same fu cking message appear again "The fish sense something amiss..."

i attach the newmesh can someone help me plz ? fullmoon are so hight price at the moment i need it ! :)
This message is coming from the server. So there is nothing we can do about it. If it happens you need to move to a different location altogether. I don't know how the server detects it exactly, so try to move to a different coast in between. Using the same spots in the same region may not be enough.
Ok i see :( thanks