MMOMinion

Full Version: [Module] WP Tome Farm via Teleport
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 1-9-2014_8-22-01_AM.png]

This is a stand alone (from other teleporter mods) teleport for Wanderer's Palace. I wanted something simple for my 4 bot grind through the palace.

I run 4 BLM (sometimes BRD) that I set on Assist, and start them. I then launch DF for WP from Leader and port to Boss 1. After Kill, port to boss 2. One bot will have to jump down to agro boss and then port back up for fight to start. Then port to boss 3. One person will have to drop to start cutscene and port back up.

We have this down to a approx 3.5 minutes to run WP (sometimes as long as 4 minutes).

I made this mainly because the first teleporter required drop down selections, etc. that ate up time. The second teleporter takes up a lot of real estate and has to be re-sized all the time when you star. This makes it very small, very direct. And I can close it when not running WP. Enjoy if it helps you.

***Note: bosses never attack back with these coords.
Hi,

Awesome work, :) will try it out when i am back online !

Cheers
Nice, I was thinking of WP today...now i just might go!
Perfect!
We can enter with 4 dps? Don't we need Tank Heal Dps mix to queue?
(01-10-2014, 08:12 AM)catzilla Wrote: [ -> ]We can enter with 4 dps? Don't we need Tank Heal Dps mix to queue?

Not if you set up the party yourself, you can enter with whatever.
(01-10-2014, 08:41 AM)Daniel_Hatcher Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-10-2014, 08:12 AM)catzilla Wrote: [ -> ]We can enter with 4 dps? Don't we need Tank Heal Dps mix to queue?

Not if you set up the party yourself, you can enter with whatever.

i see. thks for the tips. Handshake
hmmm... is there possible to auto select duty and auto start? tat would be awesome! :D
(01-12-2014, 09:14 AM)crazyfreak Wrote: [ -> ]hmmm... is there possible to auto select duty and auto start? tat would be awesome! :D

They are working on it from what I have read.
Wow! Thank you!