MMOMinion

Full Version: Miner and herb skills?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi there,
Since gather helper doesn't work anymore how are you guys using the boosts for crystal / shards from spells like :
Byregot's ward, Nald,Thals's Ward, Thaliak,s Ward and for herb Nophica's Ward , Menphina's ward, Llymlaen's Ward?
Thanks
I failed in getting the skill gathering manager to work with these.
I farm various crystals/shards for a few hours each (move maps)for these I made the miner skill manager have for example wind shards- Llymlaen's Ward proc at 400 nothing else in skill manager. As a result help get the extra shards everytime it reaches 400
yes, but like that you have to change the skill manager profile as well, everytime your changing the shards that your farming. :(?
no you dont db00. you can put all your wards in the skill manager profile all together. then in the "HAS ITEM" spot you can put Fire Crystal on the fire one and Wind Crystal on the wind ward and so on. This way it will use the correct ward when every the wind crystal is up or if the fire crystal is up so on and so on. so no matter what type of crystal you never have to change the skill profile.
Nice, thank you very much guys. Will do it asap.
It works . Thanks again
you are welcome
My miner won't use any skills, I did exactly as you said jackie. What am I doing wrong for mining? Do you have a miner profile I could use that uses the wards? Thanks
(01-13-2014, 03:53 PM)mluong Wrote: [ -> ]My miner won't use any skills, I did exactly as you said jackie. What am I doing wrong for mining? Do you have a miner profile I could use that uses the wards? Thanks

Here you go
thanks! +rep to you