MMOMinion

Full Version: AFK Botting, bot/client closing?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Whenever I try to use the gathering mode for the bot and go afk, I notice when I return that my client and bot are closed and it only did about 1 stack of shards mining? Is there a way to figure out what's happening? I usually watch it for about 15-20 minutes and then let it do it's thing.

It might be possible the game is crashing, but usually it just leaves a message up.
how many bots are you running? are you using the GUI_launcher or the normal launcher?
Just one bot, I use the ffxivminion_launcher.exe (the one with the blue screen).

I actually turned off the unstuck option as you suggested in another thread for my Western Thanalan woes, and it seems like that fixed both my teleporting issue in Western Thanalan, and my bot closing... I can turn it back on for troubleshooting/logs and see if it happens again?

I suppose it could be that unstuck was failing, and the bot would simply turn off and go afk? Which would cause the game to log me out..? Maybe.
I have the same Problem with Fishing
i use only one bot and start the ffxivminion_launcher.exe
after 10-15 min the client and bot closed
try the GUI Launcher... sometimes it works, and relogs ;)

p4trk

That won't work if you are using a one-time pass
Is there a fix for this yet?
What is it doing when it crashes? Does the crash dialog come up? The client just closes?

p4trk

It's doing nothing when it crashes, there is no crash dialogue when it crashes because I don't think it crashes. Let's say I run the bot to fish, I go to sleep, when I wake up the client is down completely and when I relaunch, it looks like it worked for a little bit because I had some things caught but my guy ends up in another location as well. Last time, he was fishing in Forgotten Springs, client closed and when I logged back in, my guy was chillin' in Little Ala Migho. That pretty much sums things up.
A suggest removing hte 1 time passcode. so you can use the launcher. 2 do you have anti stuck enabled in general settings if so untick that.

p4trk

I did have anti-stuck on. I will turn that off.