MMOMinion

Full Version: [Module] Ice V 0.11
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Please Read!

**This Module is Provided with all functionality as I use it I WILL NOT remove something from it because you do not like it. **

NOTE:
This Module **IS** in beta! & is the replacement for Specific Hunting.

Guide:

Settings:
Monster Selection: In order to Select which monsters you Hunt please use the Blacklist manager included with the bot you will note that the Drop-down menu houses a new item "Hunt Monsters". Simply target the monster you want to hunt and click "Ice List Target".
-Setting
-Mount: Select which mount you summon.

-Pet
-SCH Pet Healing: Causes Fairy to heal spam on the lowest PT member whose HP <=99%
-Companion: Turn's on Auto summoning of your Chocobo Companion.
-Companion's Name: You must enter your companions name here. Exactly as it is Spelled in the game.
-Stance:I Have DISABLED this portion of the module due to complaints. Allows you to select which stance your Companion will use once summoned. Will only change this well the Companion is out and the Character is moving.

-Repair
Repair: Enables Repairing at X condition
Repair@%: Sets the % condition a item must be at or below for it to repair it.

-Hunting
-Claim Over Kill: Enabling this will result in the module to "claim all monsters of said ID/'s once no more unclaimed monsters are present the bot will precede to kill them.

-Attack XClaimed: Having this enabled causes the Bot to attack any monsters IRREGARDLESS of Claim status. Leave disabled in most cases.

-CoK Max Distance: This is the maximum distance the bot will attempt to look for other out of combat targets and is used only in conjunction with Claim Over Kill. If monsters are returning back to their patrol area decrease it.

-Hunt Non-Prioritized: Enabling this results in monsters that are not explicitly defined being killed. This "Should" not claim monsters that are Excluded.

-Party Mode: Enabling this results in killing monsters that are targeting your party members/pet. Priority is given to monsters that are attacking party members not you.

-Exit
-Exit FreeSpace: Enables Exiting BASED on Free Inv Space.
-Exit FreeSpace < #: Defines the number of Free Inventory spaces needed if not met will Teleport to local Aether
-Timed Edit: Enables Exiting BASED on Time.
-Timed Exit in X Min: Number of minutes before exit.
-Exit In: Amount of time in Mins till exit.

Other Changes:
-AoE code from the skill manager has been rewritten: If you want AoE to be done you must insure that the target HP% < field is populated with something other then 0 i.e. 99. This new AoE code will account for player based AoE's, and Target Based AoE's. This DOES NOT USE THE ALLY/ALLIES portion of the skill manager as it will automatically change this based on the target type.

-Tank will now appear as one of the possible targets in the skill manager. this will always function on the lowest health tank in the party. IT ONLY WORKS FOR HEALING.(I see no other instance in which you would want the tank as the target. If there is some please do tell.

-The Skill manager will now continue a combo where it left off. I have only set this up for PLD/GLD, if you would like other classes added to this please provide me with a complete list of skills and cross class skills that DO NOT RESET the COMbo.

If you want something to be added please post what it is!

+Rep if you like the module
Edit: I was being stupid and didn't read correctly. Ignore me. >.<

Edit2:
Seems to be working great. I have a few suggestions:
i. Could you make it run back to its initial position so it could directly start killing when the mobs respawn.
ii. Evac point. basically when it pulled to much or ventured so far away to places it can't safely hunt, getting injured may require an evac point.
iii. Maximum distance to travel from the initial position. This will avoid minion from venturing to unsafe areas.
iv. If its not too trouble some, its easier if we could set a single skill to claim, and only to claim. Most class have a instant-casting spell/skills that could be use for this purpose. But i don't think the skill manager support this function (cast skill only once per mob).

the initial position may be considered as a grind marker (or something).

How large is 37 CoK Max Distance?
Is the distance in yalm ?

Attack XClaimed seems to be problematic. I disabled the option but it still goes on to kill things that was claimed. the check should be done in 2 phase (before and after moving to target). It is currently only checking prior to moving. I kept on trying to "steal" a mob from another person (who is yalms away closer than i am to the mob).

Edit3:
I found the "tank" that you meant. but now there are 2 "target" fields exists in the skill editor. (possible bug?)
(01-12-2014, 12:18 AM)darkraito Wrote: [ -> ]Edit: I was being stupid and didn't read correctly. Ignore me. >.<

Edit2:
i. Could you make it run back to its initial position so it could directly start killing when the mobs respawn.
ii. Evac point. basically when it pulled to much or ventured so far away to places it can't safely hunt, getting injured may require an evac point.
iii. Maximum distance to travel from the initial position. This will avoid minion from venturing to unsafe areas.
iv. If its not too trouble some, its easier if we could set a single skill to claim, and only to claim. Most class have a instant-casting spell/skills that could be use for this purpose. But i don't think the skill manager support this function (cast skill only once per mob).

Attack XClaimed seems to be problematic. I disabled the option but it still goes on to kill things that was claimed. the check should be done in 2 phase (before and after moving to target). It is currently only checking prior to moving. I kept on trying to "steal" a mob from another person (who is yalms away closer than i am to the mob).

Edit3:
I found the "tank" that you meant. but now there are 2 "target" fields exists in the skill editor. (possible bug?)

to make it cast a skill once per mob set the HP at >99% so once it damages the mob it wont use the skill again
(01-12-2014, 04:44 AM)jackie1234 Wrote: [ -> ]to make it cast a skill once per mob set the HP at >99% so once it damages the mob it wont use the skill again
Right. Why i didn't think of that?

on the topic.
After further testing, i believe the "Attack XClaimed" is reversed. If enabled, it doesn't attack claimed mobs, if its disabled it tries to
attacked claimed mobs.

Edit:
The changes do done to "tank" broke my current skill manager profile. >.<
all the buff checks etc are gone
(01-12-2014, 05:14 AM)darkraito Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-12-2014, 04:44 AM)jackie1234 Wrote: [ -> ]to make it cast a skill once per mob set the HP at >99% so once it damages the mob it wont use the skill again
Right. Why i didn't think of that?

on the topic.
After further testing, i believe the "Attack XClaimed" is reversed. If enabled, it doesn't attack claimed mobs, if its disabled it tries to
attacked claimed mobs.

Edit:
The changes do done to "tank" broke my current skill manager profile. >.<
all the buff checks etc are gone

that shouldn't happen please describe the issue in more detail and post the profile as well as how to replicate it so that I can see what is going on.

(01-12-2014, 04:44 AM)jackie1234 Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-12-2014, 12:18 AM)darkraito Wrote: [ -> ]Edit: I was being stupid and didn't read correctly. Ignore me. >.<

Edit2:

Edit3:

to make it cast a skill once per mob set the HP at >99% so once it damages the mob it wont use the skill again

1. I'll look into a possible solution for this however this will most likely be a process so involved that it would not be feesable at this time. I'll add it to my wish list of things to add. If I did add it though I Would most likely not release it.
2. The evac point from the bot built in should work. and if your hunting a specific monster it will not wander outside of the area those monsters exist if this happening and you don't wanna hunt just a specific monster the easyist method is to limit the level range of monster it will kill with the markers already present in the bot.
3. same as above
4. as jackie said place the ability at the top of your profile with > 99% hp and it should only fire when claiming.

the distance is in the in game units. I've personally found 28 works fairly well in non flat areas, well up to 34-37 will work well in areas that are flat the reason being that running around a hill to claim a monster will lose aggro even if the monster is within that range.

attacking xclaimed is not the issue the issue arises because we have no method to detect weather the monster is claimed by another player other then who it is targeting. In competitive areas this means that if both of you attack it at the same time and you end up doing more enmity it's attacking you the bot will kill it because it's targeting you irregardless of it being claimed by someone else.

The checks for everything are done at the same frequency as the pulse for ffxivminion. it they become the target of the monster it will ignore the monster even if it was already attacking it and find another. At least that's how it works on my computer.

The Tank thing appears twice but if you change it on either one it will change on both same field. it's just there is no way to replace the gui thing just add and overwrite the lists for the drop down don't worry about it appearing twice.
I have a pre-made skill profile that i use to go kill something (assist mode).
I installed Ice (and used it to farm something).
Later, I went to titan and i was spamming Summon (when i already have my pet). When i checked my SCH profile (i didn't check the rest, or activate them during the usage of ice) lost all its 'conditions'. The skill lists itself are fine. Only the 'conditions' are gone.
o_o

I will do more testing on this.
i noticed on my monk, my fist of fire didn't trigger. maybe it is the same not reading the condition thing.
I'll look into this
I cant seem to get it to kill all the mobsi have selected, almost like they are out of rang to run to any idea?
Edit: I believe that is the issue because if I manually run a little closer to them it takes over... Any ideas?
Haven't seen that happen do you have any other module/s you are using or just the one?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7