MMOMinion

Full Version: [50 Weaver] Hasty Touch Spam
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey all, this is my first attempt at a Profile, but it seems to work like a charm for me.
This will put up Inner Quiet, keep up Steady Hand II (CUL37) and spam Hasty Touch until 6 stacks of Inner Quiet, at which point it will put up Great Strides then Byregot's Blessing. Careful Synthesis II to finish it off.

Requirements:
50 CRP
50 WVR (doable with 15)
37 Culinarian

My Stats - 366 Craftsmanship 360 Control 345 CP (usually end up with 60ish CP at the end)

Hope it works for you! Please post any feedback.

P.S. If you don't have Careful Synthesis II (WVR50) you can replace it with Careful Synthesis (WVR15) but you may need to make slight adjustments to when you start using CS. I have my Hasty Touch and Byregot's Blessing go off at >= 21 DUR, you'll change that to >=31 so you'll have 3 steps of Synthesis.

P.P.S. if you find your Byregot's Blessing isn't bringing you to 100%, increase the value of "Inner Quiet Stack >=" on your Great Strides buff until it works! (1 more stack should do the trick in most cases)