MMOMinion

Full Version: [QUESTION]Duty Fnder - Soloing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
How to avoid someone to enter in your instance while soloing Primals? Couple of times I was soling them and someone entered in my instence.Awkward
Very easy. If you have the "lead", at the exact moment the first person leaves the instance, a window will pop asking you if you want or not to look for other members. The thing is, if you don't have the lead at the moment someone leaves, and the lead confirms he wants to look for other members, you can't change it anymore after this.
(01-12-2014, 02:47 PM)jm86 Wrote: [ -> ]Very easy. If you have the "lead", at the exact moment the first person leaves the instance, a window will pop asking you if you want or not to look for other members. The thing is, if you don't have the lead at the moment someone leaves, and the lead confirms he wants to look for other members, you can't change it anymore after this.

thank you
Di they speak to you when they entered?
just one time, one said "leave" :p
So they went in YOUR instance and told you to leave? =O
(01-13-2014, 06:53 AM)lightning90 Wrote: [ -> ]So they went in YOUR instance and told you to leave? =O

Possible competition between fellow teleport-hack botters.
Your lucky. All it would have took is a screenshot to SE and BAN HAMMER TIME
it's hard... from ~50 runs I only once got lead to prevent fillup. I started to tell ppl that there's no sense in filling up, since noone enables that checkmark in DF anyway :P
The best way doing this is through Party Finder, 2-3 times you run legit. People will leave ifthe party fails more than that.. All you need to do is wait til everyone is gone or ask for a Bio pause and wait them to leave.
Pages: 1 2