MMOMinion

Full Version: switch routes (NEED!!!!)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Really need an addon switch routes, there are people here who need it too? And is there a person who can write it аддон?
It's a little unclear what you are asking for. Maybe put in some more details description of what you want.

Also, no trading on the forums, so please don't offer to buy or sell anything. i edited your post.
Maybe i can clarify this, since i got a problem with route in fates too.

Yesterday i was doing fates in Costa, checked Randomize Path but it always runs the same path.

Example: Cancer fate
Bot moves from Aetherite to south and then west to cancer. Unfortunately if you come from south west the place is packed with adds that would kill you. Assuming it does choose a random path, that should only happen 1 time and the next try it should choose a different path.
For me it was doing it like 5 or 6 times in a row.(die - ressurect - run to adds - dead)
I actually shut down the bot after :)

Maybe i am doing something wrong :D
Random pathing doesnt mean it will never run the same path twice, just like rolling a dice. It wont take big detours either. It only make sure that when the bot travels between fates, it wont run in single file with other bots. So if you cant reach that fate without dying, just blacklist it.
(01-13-2014, 02:01 PM)HansW Wrote: [ -> ]Random pathing doesnt mean it will never run the same path twice, just like rolling a dice. It wont take big detours either. It only make sure that when the bot travels between fates, it wont run in single file with other bots. So if you cant reach that fate without dying, just blacklist it.

Hans even with Random pathing on the bot still follows the same path on the mesh 95% of the time. What we are asking for is the bot to generate multiple paths through the mesh to various destinations and randomly select which ones it will follow so that it looks less like a bot. Right now if I go to a fate and see people using this bot with the mesh files provided you can see a line of them in the fate. Ex. Savaras pride, They Stop and Start moving with the fate rather then running to where next set of mobs pop just like a normal person. The dead giveway is that they are all running the exact same line.
are you sure its 95%, not 96.8% ? I'am running the bot myself, and i can guarantee you that 95% is total bullshit.

It is not using random movement when doing a fate or otherwise in combat. It would look even more stupid if it tried to reach a mob to get into combat by running around like a rabbit. We may change things so it picks a random location to attack from when doing combat, but thats gonna cause other problems.
(01-13-2014, 03:30 PM)R3P0 Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-13-2014, 02:01 PM)HansW Wrote: [ -> ]Random pathing doesnt mean it will never run the same path twice, just like rolling a dice. It wont take big detours either. It only make sure that when the bot travels between fates, it wont run in single file with other bots. So if you cant reach that fate without dying, just blacklist it.

Hans even with Random pathing on the bot still follows the same path on the mesh 95% of the time. What we are asking for is the bot to generate multiple paths through the mesh to various destinations and randomly select which ones it will follow so that it looks less like a bot. Right now if I go to a fate and see people using this bot with the mesh files provided you can see a line of them in the fate. Ex. Savaras pride, They Stop and Start moving with the fate rather then running to where next set of mobs pop just like a normal person. The dead giveway is that they are all running the exact same line.

Nah, in fate, people aren't that perceptive. Some people got stuck, nobody stopped to look, to report, to anything. They just went on ahead. When a bot in tank class holding aggro and health dropped below "flee" option, they ran, repeat it over and over and thus resetting boss fate at worst possible time, people just think he's an idiot, shouting and cussing at him.

Note: If you bot a tank class, set the flee hp to 0, unless your profile is set to dps and is unlikely to hold aggro.

Also, I assume you're requesting for pathing calculation that avoids a path with packed aggro mobs?
Need an option in which, when dostezheniyami 9999 crystals, the bot teleports to Crystal and loads sledushchy route, and so on until all 9999 Crystal will not