MMOMinion

Full Version: [StrategyGUIDE] TITAN Extreme STATUE MODE! 3 Minions 5 normal members
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So after reading a few post's and seeing peoples attitudes towards helping others with certain things, that some might just not get that easy. I decided to post this Titan Extreme mode, how to.Snicker

The first thing you will need is 3 Toons running MinionHandshake With Raise Or Resurrection(out of combat res is useless) with titan ex access. 2 SMN and 1 WHM work well. Our setup is 1SMN 1WHM 1SCH.
The rest of the group can be FC bodies or your friends.

The Second thing You need is these Waypoints I am providing for you for refference.
MAP #296
1. Titan Pull Spot:0.442505:-8.865540:19.974060:3.124024
2. LOCKED:0.076233:-50.919373:8.987488:-3.087767
3. Safe Spot:2.895111:-122.955902:15.935997:0.927815
4. Ground:1.207422:17.176128:-0.002887:3.085075

You will need MAHA's Teleporter or any step port will work.. You will manually be moving north and south once up in the air. East and West Do not matter and don't get used unless you need to move for reach, to rez.

Ok! So now we have a full party and we're ready to que!

First thing we need to do is decide who will be the designated puller that will lock titan up in statue mode. Usually best for the SMN. At this point do not summon your pet yet(Or place it out of (titans)sight and have it wait for you to tell it to attack).

Once you decide who's pulling and holding titan everyone can teleport to Titan Pull Spot. Once everyone is ready, The puller and ONLY THE PULLER should atack/dot and slowly make their way to waypoint LOCKED. now I say slowly because you have to walk him to the edge of the platform in order for this to work. once titan is at the edge of the platform. Puller can safely back up or port right to LOCKED. If done succesfully titan should now just be staring at the puller and doing nothing. The basic idea behind this is that you are getting out of his range which causes him to freeze up.

At this point It is safe for the other two minions to start attacking. because you know who has Titan. This same method will apply After heart explodes(read on).

Now if the ground party Survived that initial pull which they usually do, They can now begin ass raping titan. The two Minions on Titan Pull Spot Stay there the whole time and dps titan and rez ground crew if needed.

KEEP DPSING UNTILL TITAN GOES INVULN AT 50%HP

At this point The puller needs to touch down on the platform in Titans Line of Sight which will cause Titan to swing at the puller and Jump up causing the first Normal jump. ALL MINIONS SHOULD BE AT Titan Pull Spot durring jumps. Ground Party can die there and should. As soon as he lands He will jump again! Stay On Titan Pull Spot. You will get knocked down to platform. port back up to pull spot.

DO NOT DPS HEART AT ALL.. A dot or two is all you need.. Just make sure it is turned red.. Everyone stay above titans head and dont move.
At this point he will begin his Goals phase. he will goal two of you at a time..do not dps them out.. let titan kill them a few seconds later.. Once they die REZ them right away. Safe Spot is a great landing pad! But be ready to port back to where you NEED to be.

Once he did the goal cycle twice.. HE WILL JUMP... STAY IN Titan Pull Spot The heart Exploding Will not make you fall...
PULLER be ready to attack Titan.(No one else touchy titan)

Once titan is Back on Puller, He will spawn two lil titans. puller slowly makes their way back out of range.

Once you are far enough out of range Titan will just stand there and the two minis will spam Landslides and Tumults.. wait for LB3 and Burn the adds. once adds die he will just be standing there by himself no skills NOTHING at all...
Res Up and FINISH HIM!!!!!!!Devil

We farm titan ex in 15 minutes.Congratulate
can't use this (just one bot) but thanks for sharing!
@tautau: i got 4 bot but too much work to do all the story quests xD
Hi,

Awesome guide you postet here, only got one too but i wanted to thank you !!!

this forum keeps getting better and better.

Sharing is caring !

Regards
This is what I do. I have 3 coords Titan kill-1 Titan kill-2 and Safe spot. I teleport to titan kill-1 with all 8 people dps till he freezes then i teleport to safe coords. then after some dialog i teleport back and I actually kill the heart because i have 6 dps and 2 heals up in the air . just faster. at that point i move to Kill-2 and just kill the boss if he happens to do gaol after heart phase i just raise those poeple.
i plan on using jackies strategy for when we do titan.
Ive heard alot of people getting banned for doing primals? Whats the reason forthis? se randomly checking locations?
(01-13-2014, 12:25 AM)ChaotikSoul Wrote: [ -> ]Ive heard alot of people getting banned for doing primals? Whats the reason forthis? se randomly checking locations?

where did you hear that?
(01-13-2014, 12:25 AM)ChaotikSoul Wrote: [ -> ]Ive heard alot of people getting banned for doing primals? Whats the reason forthis? se randomly checking locations?

Where did you hear that?
(01-13-2014, 09:43 AM)Syther Wrote: [ -> ]

Where did you hear that?

I have a feeling he may be a troll.
Pages: 1 2