MMOMinion

Full Version: Update today?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
has there been an update today? I can't run the bot anymore, neither GUI nor dosbox, both crash the client... The updater did download something I noticed
Works fine for me.. for both my bots. Although I never use the GUI_launcher. I use the FFXIVMinion_Launcher.
I tried a restart, after a while I got it working with dosmode. Will try GUI this evening again. A question regarding this: I'm using the craftig mod, when I use "Autorun bot", will it also start the crafting via the mod? Probably not, since it just does activate the bot itself, which isn't needed for the crafting mod with it's own Start button ;)
Any plans on integrating the crafting mod? It's really good I think,...
other then crafting a "limt" with the crafting addon. you can do it with the stock crafting just fine. I'm able to get 1 star items to 100% now.
can you use the profiles from the mod? Or any profiles at all? I really didn't look at it so far ;)
update made mines worse today, cannot relog into the bot because there's a problem with the GUI
[attachment=1740]
Yep, same Prob here. GUI Probs.