MMOMinion

Full Version: Ways to make money
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How do you make money? Tomes from WP farming is too cheap now (4-6k for 1). Other than farming shards, what else can I do with my 4 bots to gain gil?
hm, let's say 5k per tome... you get 100 phil 30 myth, that's 650k gil per run... that's low?
Not sure what you are talking about. 100 phil = 1 tome mat. 1 tome mat = 4-6k for 1. So 1 run with 4 bots = 20k.
ah, ok.. misunderstood
(01-14-2014, 07:01 PM)Joehn Wrote: [ -> ]Not sure what you are talking about. 100 phil = 1 tome mat. 1 tome mat = 4-6k for 1. So 1 run with 4 bots = 20k.

how many runs you can do in 1h ? is it posible make it 100% afk ?:)
I do 10 runs an hour, 80% afk, sometimes it bugs out but otherwise it can be afk'd. Problem is too many low cutters so profit decreases everyday.
(01-14-2014, 10:24 PM)Joehn Wrote: [ -> ]I do 10 runs an hour, 80% afk, sometimes it bugs out but otherwise it can be afk'd. Problem is too many low cutters so profit decreases everyday.

200k an hour. Seems peeeerty darn good to me. What more do you expect? People are making that a day and are happy. Of course they are simply farming mats or gathering with 1 account. It doesn't work miracles. Eventually Im sure an addon can be written that will navigate to the market and either buy up and relist or list if lower/higher than xxx as in HB. Its a severe damper on the economy for the sake of 1 person, but id venture to say that many people here could care less.
(01-16-2014, 04:15 PM)klepp0906 Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-14-2014, 10:24 PM)Joehn Wrote: [ -> ]I do 10 runs an hour, 80% afk, sometimes it bugs out but otherwise it can be afk'd. Problem is too many low cutters so profit decreases everyday.

200k an hour. Seems peeeerty darn good to me. What more do you expect? People are making that a day and are happy. Of course they are simply farming mats or gathering with 1 account. It doesn't work miracles. Eventually Im sure an addon can be written that will navigate to the market and either buy up and relist or list if lower/higher than xxx as in HB. Its a severe damper on the economy for the sake of 1 person, but id venture to say that many people here could care less.

On my server i can make 1 mill + in a few (2-3) hours, not to mention prices of shards seems to be rebounding with recent ban waves
(01-16-2014, 04:15 PM)klepp0906 Wrote: [ -> ]

Considering this requires 4 accounts, and I have to control them (no automated dungeon botting right now), it's quite a lot of wowrk.. And I get like 150k an hour now, prices are decreasing.
Philo mats dont sell as fast or as often as shards. That's why people can spam the market with thousands of shards and still have them all sell. IF you did that with the philo mats the market for them would crash even more and you would see them sell for less than 1k. I'd say the best way is if you feel like doing some work do the philo runs, then when you want to afk switch to gathering shards/mats.