MMOMinion

Full Version: [lv 15+ Culinarian] 70 Durability {234CP} (15LTW/WVR Cross Skill)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is based off of a crafting macro I use when I feel like having more control over what I'm doing.
It uses Inner Quiet, Waste Not (15 LTW cross class skill), then uses Standard Touch until it's at 40 durability, then uses Careful Synthesis up to 4 times. This serves my needs, and uses only 234 CP, meaning it should be available for you to use fairly early on. You can alter it to acount for a higher Craftsmanship, if you need to, or if you have the excess CP, add in Steady Hand, though for leveling purposes, this should work well. I often get anywhere from +260% to +295% XP bonus (Using Salt Cod for extra Control and the +3% XP bonus) This should help you get to a point where you can use Signature's profile, which is quite awesome.

If you have any suggestions, please let me know in a comment, and I'll see if I can work it in. Keep in mind, however, that this is meant for leveling through synths, not spamming HQ items for leves.