MMOMinion

Full Version: Game Crashing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
anyone else crashing as minion is trying to attatch? i removed all my mods fromt he Luamods folder and have tried to redownload the bot a few times. any more ideas? just started last night out of the blue
Full Reinstall help you
of the game? or of windows u mean? i did the bot already and no change
Did you follow the install guide?
http://mmominion.com/Thread-Tutorial-Ins...-and-Setup

scroll down abit on this page to the big red text that says "IF THE GAME IS CRASHING BEFORE YOU SEE THE MINION LOGIN DIALOG INGAME"

If it just starts out of the blue, its most likley your antivirus, or some software like mumble, sweetfx, teamviewer, xfire, or anything else that might want to put an overlay in the game.
It must be mumble, I just starting using that. Thanks for the ideas. A restart fixed it, then it happened again and I killed a couple processes that seemed to not be needed and she worked again without a restart. I also started using ffxiv-app and that has an overlay as well. Will keep an eye on that stuff
hopefully we can get it working without interfering with some of this stuff and vice versa. I run dual power supplies due to a quad sli rig and I have a monitoring software that is causing some issues. So does RTSS and afterburner etc (all known)

Of course you lose some of this stuff in windowed anyhow, which is a whole nother conversation. I detest losing SLI due to having to run windowed >.<

Anyhow, mumble or the like is necessary for end game, however until the bot develops to a point that it can handle a rotation as good as or better than a human, their will be no need to run them simultaneously. (apart from having to actually play during the time u choose to socialize via voice lol) Personally the only time I bot is when my attention is needed elsewhere anyhow so this is a non issue currently.
Its mubbles overlay not just mumble in general. And running multiple bots ski or cross fire are not as good as splitting the load