MMOMinion

Full Version: T5 Solo Guide?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anyone have a t5 solo guide for noob?

I beat it with my main ilvl90 summoner. But as many of you i have another account for mmominion bot... How do I solo it?
there is a thread in one of the other sections that has the teleport coords. but you still have to get in the zone with a full group of 8
(01-15-2014, 09:11 PM)jackie1234 Wrote: [ -> ]there is a thread in one of the other sections that has the teleport coords. but you still have to get in the zone with a full group of 8

can they leave and i kill it solo?
(01-16-2014, 12:24 AM)christianrodher Wrote: [ -> ]can they leave and i kill it solo?

dunno about that specific boss (far away for me ;)), but if they leave, and noone clicks the "fill group" thingy, you're alone in there. Just check on the right side at duty finder (this *is* a duty finder instance, no?) if it says "searching for members". If it doesn't, all is good. Otherwise you have the risk that someone enters while you're wildly porting through the air, taking risk of ban report.
(01-16-2014, 12:50 AM)TauTau Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-16-2014, 12:24 AM)christianrodher Wrote: [ -> ]can they leave and i kill it solo?

dunno about that specific boss (far away for me ;)), but if they leave, and noone clicks the "fill group" thingy, you're alone in there. Just check on the right side at duty finder (this *is* a duty finder instance, no?) if it says "searching for members". If it doesn't, all is good. Otherwise you have the risk that someone enters while you're wildly porting through the air, taking risk of ban report.

......... Coil is not in DF = =
as I said, I'm not there yet ;) But then it's easy, if everyone leaves group, you can solo it (depending if it's soloable at all)
ya you can solo it after everyone leaves.