MMOMinion

Full Version: relogger still Crashes with new gui_launcher
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
relogger still Crashes when login the second bot.
windows 7 sp1
I also still find the GUI somewhat unreliable. Can't nail it specifically, sometimes it just hangs (doesn't fill PW, doesn't click Start), sometimes it crashes client, sometimes crashes both. What I did find, is that there seems to be a relation to load, on either internet connection (seems it doesn't fill PW then) or machine load (seems to crash more often). My usual behaviour when I try it again is: Start GUI launcher, watch it fail at some point, do that point manually, which crashes the client. Kill both client and GUI and start over. Sometimes it works, but not often enough to use it ;)
Though the dosmode launcher also is still able to crash the client often enough. Also seems to be load related.
Windows 7 here also btw...
it seems really difficult to pin it down... I also can't reliable reproduce it...
If its not filling in the login and password, increase the "extra wait time" thats what its there for.It means that the launcher frame is not loading fast enough. As for the crashing. Not sure
will try that, thanks