MMOMinion

Full Version: Incoming DERP regarding fishing Profile!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I TOTALLY thought I was finally done w/ the questions. I fail >.<

So here's the thing. Im new to FFXIV and minion. I am trying to take care of the logistical stuff and I have all my meshes in order, the addons i want downloaded, and have sorted through the settings guides. Have even used it for some simple grinding thus far.

Being the completionist that I am, i noticed the one and only skill profile I do not have one for is... you guessed it, Fishing!

Can anyone link me one please? Assuming their IS one that is. Something tells me that fishing may be without an easily findable profile because it operates as it does in most other games, a simple click? I hope that isnt the case, but not getting a fishing profile out of either of the 2 packs I have downloaded profilewise has led me to wonder (and make this post)

Sorry guys, I even used search to no avail as well as google. I dont take harassing others lightly :( Sorry!
There's no profile for fishing, mate. When you fish, you only have one thing to do; reel it in. The bot's set to reel in whenever it detects something biting your line, and depending on the type of fish you get and the quality, it might mooch.
tyvm for the reply :) i thought that might be the case, now you've confirmed it for me <3