MMOMinion

Full Version: What am i doing wrong?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just bought a second key, and i keep getting this over and over while having both active...
03:46:39 [D] ==> Finished startup sequence for character XXXXXX on server XXXXX, received PID 5948.
04:08:14 [D] ==> Killing dead process with name ffxiv and PID 5948.
04:08:19 [D] ==> Lauching new FFXIV instance for character XXXXX on server XXXXX.
04:08:34 [D] ==> Finished startup sequence for character XXXXXX on server XXXXX, received PID 4724.
04:16:29 [D] ==> Killing frozen process with name ffxiv and PID
4724.04:16:29 [D] ==> Killing dead process with name ffxiv and PID 4724.
04:16:34 [D] ==> Lauching new FFXIV instance for character XXXXX on server XXXXX.
04:16:50 [D] ==> Finished startup sequence for character XXXXXX on server XXXX, received PID 2300.

I can't figure it out :(
Dont use the auto login launcher its buggy as hell, start up FFXIV and then just use the Key and password to login
what do you have the frozen time set to?? If that many seconds pass before your guy is fully loaded into the game, it will think its frozen, kill then restart the client.
(01-17-2014, 11:46 AM)fxfire Wrote: [ -> ]is/are the games actually frozen or does the launcher kill them while thinking they were frozen ? anyone has some detailed infos on that ?

(01-17-2014, 11:55 AM)Powder Wrote: [ -> ]what do you have the frozen time set to?? If that many seconds pass before your guy is fully loaded into the game, it will think its frozen, kill then restart the client.

It's not frozen at all, just closes the game menu..
I was physically using the game in assist mode while doing story quests so bot was running and casting all spells for me. but it would just close. I just read that its possible the keys are entered incorrectly with the gui?? even though i have them set up for each with their own key and ive never clicked auto loggin. maybe ill wipe everything and reload whole bot to see if that fixes it.

You guys rock always with your responses! :D
Don't use gui
(01-18-2014, 02:56 AM)jackie1234 Wrote: [ -> ]Don't use gui

Is there a way to relog w/out gui?

but ya, i ended up creating 2 bot folders 1 for first code and 1 for second code.

Seems to work aside from have 2 service accounts i still cant use gui but i know
Ya if u don't use the GUI its buggy atm. Don't launch the not till u are fully logged into the game and do not use auto login
Don't say "don't use the GUI" but report the bugs you've found -.-
Why not say don't use the GUI.... Its not working. Its a known issues. The first thing if you are having problems is not use GUI see if that fixes it. If not remove all mods and try if that doesn't fix it then do a fresh installation.