MMOMinion

Full Version: [NA MALBORO] Come join us!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If you're interested in joining a bad ass FC where we utilize Minion to our advantage send me a private message...
Fully up and Running... We have EVERYTHING on farm. Looking for more of "us". Awesome team!

MUST HAVE SUBSCRIBER STATUS OR ABOVE
Bump..... 2 teams at t5 clears.. would like to get team 3 and 4.
I really wish we could merge for free lol between mine and yours wed have like 50 people haha
Haha Yeah I hear you there!.. would be sweet
(01-23-2014, 02:09 AM)odano1988 Wrote: [ -> ]I really wish we could merge for free lol between mine and yours wed have like 50 people haha

that would be awesome..why not? what's keeping us to do that?
heimdallr who are you again?lol. and I don't think any of the guys who just xferred over want to xfer again lol and I for one don't want to pay for four xfers lol.
12 minions and growing! Come join us! Can have four teams clearing coil every week! Have the numbers Just need YOU! we will Teach you All Coil and Primal methods.. Come be pro with us!
We also have a Minion Safe Linkshell If you do not want to switch FC's but happen to be on Malboro! I know you guys are out there I see you guys Everywhere! Join US!