MMOMinion

Full Version: Chocobo Rank grind tips?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, do you have any tips on where to grind Chocobo Rank? Level 50.

EDIT: I'm also wondering why my character only attacks if it's aggroed while in Grind mode?

Thank you in advance...
You can grind lv 47-50 mobs(urths gift,Mor Dhona, anywhere) and choco will get exp... Best way I think would just get on a lower class and run fates with choco out.
running fates with your chocobo is a good way to primarily level your low class and on the offhand possibly get your chocobo some xp. it is no where near the best way to level your chocobo.

get on your best geared lvl 50 dps and grind lvl 49 or 50 mobs. that is the fastest way to level your chocobo without a group.
ya i would never suggest using your chocobo while trying to lvl a class. The xp you would get is split in half. Half going to you half going to the chocobo.
either way you waste the same amount of time leveling it separate. so what is the problem?
(01-24-2014, 03:24 PM)Signature Wrote: [ -> ]either way you waste the same amount of time leveling it separate. so what is the problem?

Not true you can lvl it while spirit binding lvl 55 gear and make money while doing it instead of slowing lvling.
You are such a negative person Jackie... Nothing but negative feedback from you sir. Why must you always feel like You have to be right.
Everytime I post something you must put in your two cents and say NO this is how I DO IT. WTF man.
ok :)
(01-25-2014, 03:48 PM)Signature Wrote: [ -> ]You are such a negative person Jackie... Nothing but negative feedback from you sir. Why must you always feel like You have to be right.
Everytime I post something you must put in your two cents and say NO this is how I DO IT. WTF man.

Its called options everyone Has them he asked for ideas and I'm giving my option on it and I feel its the most efficient way. Farm to fifty as fast as possible so you can start making money while u level ur chocobo. Its obv to anyone that this would be the better idea. You should not take things so personal. You thing I'm attacking you to the point you make things up. Just like your white mage profile you said I attacked it but I never mentioned anything negative about it and it was you that attacked my profile saying I must NVR played a whm. Its a public forum if you are to sensitive to have a disscusion maybe you shouldn't post