MMOMinion

Full Version: Anyone on ultros?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm a new player (not new to the game but just started ARR apart from my time in legacy and in beta) but point is, i have my first 50 now (WHM) and am looking for someone who needs/can use some heals and wouldnt mind showing me around the end game stuff a bit/showing me how to take advantage of this bots features. (ie telefarming or teleprimal/dungeons).

All the neat stuff you guys are doing :P

I know its a longshot but worth a try :P
idk if ultros is a legacy server buit if it isnt you should xfer over to na goblin we have 23 bots in guild and are looking for more. We can run you through the gauntlet of primals from hard to extreme and we curRENTLY have 2 coil groups running looking at a third.
23 bots dam lol makes me wanna join thats like automatic overnight fate groups lol
yeah im currently in the proccess of leveling up the last 4 classes on my 4 bots. We have another 4 guys leveling things as well right now. Between us that adds up to a full group of 8 lol. I'd love to have the fc so big we could do things like that all the time. Right now we are running primals 2-3 times a day or more depending on work schedules, plus 2 weekly coils and looking to grow.
im about to make a new char there since it dosent take long to hit 50
god, that sure is appealing :P I guess i shoulda posted this just before I got my RL buddy playing. Perhaps its time to consider my priorities :P

I do appreciate the offer, and i will mull it over.. until then post still stands if anyone on ultros needs/wants another body :P