MMOMinion

Full Version: starting a facebook group where you can buy and sell XiV accounts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
You do realize if you do this face book uses your real name first and last, if the gms or anyone who is devious enough records the names of people on your page all they have to do is search the records and search accounts with your name= ban. Not trying to be rude or negative but don't like to see fellow players banned.
(02-14-2014, 11:11 AM)oneshyguy Wrote: [ -> ]You do realize if you do this face book uses your real name first and last, if the gms or anyone who is devious enough records the names of people on your page all they have to do is search the records and search accounts with your name= ban. Not trying to be rude or negative but don't like to see fellow players banned.

thats a lot of man power there are better ways for them to find and ban us. i already belong to 3 facebook places. But i dont actually use my real name birthdate address on my accounts anyways and i dont use a CC i use anonymous Ultimate game cards to buy crysta and then i use the crysta to buy game time.
any chance 50 ranged with story done? trololol