MMOMinion

Full Version: How do people earn 1m per bot per day?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I have 4 bots and I would like to earn that much.
That depends on server you are. But 1m per day without teleport farming and the ban risk that represents doesn't seem to be easy to make.
I'm wondering as well.

I'm just shard farming and considering I can get about 1000 shards an hour at 20 gil a piece that's 20,000 gil. Doing it for 24 hours is still 480.000 a day - taxes....damn taxes
If you craft and sell the right items... One can easily make close to 1 mil per day.

I will give you a hint. lol

What will always be needed.. people will always run out of it, people will always need more of it. Not Alchemy.
Gather your own "ingredients".
i'm using the new duty mod farming and making easy 1mil per bot in a 24 hour periode.
(01-27-2014, 04:29 PM)jackie1234 Wrote: [ -> ]i'm using the new duty mod farming and making easy 1mil per bot in a 24 hour periode.

Sounds about right Jackie... Plenty of ways to make lots of gil guys, You have the tools!
(01-27-2014, 05:54 PM)Signature Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-27-2014, 04:29 PM)jackie1234 Wrote: [ -> ]i'm using the new duty mod farming and making easy 1mil per bot in a 24 hour periode.

Sounds about right Jackie... Plenty of ways to make lots of gil guys, You have the tools!

are you doing it solo or all party bots ? what classes are the best for it ?
Best way to do it is with two to three minions and rest from FC(cool people that wont rat).. if you have four that's even better... Classes should all be ranged.

We do it all minions.. and WP is 5minutes long. Teleport to bosses ofc.. You could also kill all mobs for gil if you wanted to. can kill them from air and wont need a healer.
1 more question :)
do i need make all story/class quests to enter WP ? or maybe i can just make 50 lvl doing fates ?
you need to do the quest that unlocks wp and all the prerequisites
Pages: 1 2 3