MMOMinion

Full Version: where is the best place to farm shards ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
where i am farming now is like 300 shards per hrs
Complaint
what type of shards/crystals are you farming and are you using mount and sprint?
wards skills helps too.
im looking for fire and wind and yes im using mount and sprint
are you using ur wards?
Specifically, Nald'thal's Ward, and Llymlaen's Ward then.
How do you make it so it would use the right skill for the shard? In running fire and water st the moment.
+ On a gatherer class (with cross class skills enabled), click skill manager.
+ refresh the skill list
+ select None profile (to create a new profile)
+ click what skills you want to add to the profile
+ click the skill name (in the profile window) to add criteria, like "Attempts Count", and or "Has Items".
- i don't remember if HasItem require ID or item name.
- you can drag the middle line to show the left-side of the skill criteria completely.
+ save profile.
+ done.

:P
anyways, if the skill names shows as weird un-readable symbols. just reload lua modules and try again. this may happens some time.
I made me a "shard" Profile, that has all shard skills in it, every one based on the "Has item" setting (it takes names btw). So Everytime I farm shards, I activate that profile, no matter what kind of shard.
I know there is an answer above, but you can't have to many posts with advice right?

I have a Miner class and a Botanist class profile, they are named Shard Farm MIN and Shard Farm BOT.

The skills list is as :

1. Byregot's Ward
2. Thaliak's Ward
3. Nald'thal's Ward
4. Memphina's Ward
5. Llymlaen's Ward
6. Nophica's Ward

The parameter settings are the same for all skills and are as :

Name : (Relevant Name)
ID : (Relevant ID)
Enabled : [/]
GP < : 0
GP > : 400
Player Has Buff :
Player Has NOT :
Gather Attempts : 0
Has Item : xxxx* Crystal

* xxxx denotes the relevant type e.g Lightning, Wind, Earth etc.

The reason I use Crystal instead of Shard is because I would much rather gather 3 Crystals per attempt (240gil total on my server) vs 3 Shards (40gil total on my server)
Pages: 1 2