MMOMinion

Full Version: Swiftcast Rez is HERE!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Get your Swiftcast Rez WHM3.1 skillmanager profile HERE!
you could always edit your post instead of making a new one :\
(01-30-2014, 05:10 PM)darkraito Wrote: [ -> ]you could always edit your post instead of making a new one :\

LOL Pay Attention....... My post HAS BEEN Edited.. This here is Just to let People Know Right Away.... Not everyone Browses through the profile pages.

Trying to make it easier for you guys to Find it.
many thanks Congratulate
now go make a smr/sch profile with swiftcast rez for my titan runs lol so I can stop paying as much attention.
I watched this thing heal/res a whole party during titan HM. Pretty impressive.
Thank you! How do these hold up as assist in harder primal so or dungeons? (Pharos, ultima, ex primals). Have you tried to heal those bosses?
(01-31-2014, 07:53 AM)duey87 Wrote: [ -> ]I watched this thing heal/res a whole party during titan HM. Pretty impressive.

Thank You! Healers need to be on point.... with this, all you have to do is move.
REALLY great profile so far Congratulate. I've been using it on my noob WHM (lvl 31) and I'm pretty much carrying bad parties through haukke manor. Just one thing, I havent seen Medica go off yet, even though there have been times that most party members have been low on health (not sure if EVERYONE was under 67% though). could that be the reason?
Medica requires 3(you can make it 2 if you want) party members with that given hp value in range to go off.. don't worry when it needs to go off, it will go off lol! if you feel you need to medica just hit that hotkey real quick lol. And Thank You!
Pages: 1 2