MMOMinion

Full Version: Duty teleport
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm having problems with the bot some times randomly not snycing after it teleports to the first waypoint. Its always the first waypoint in the dungeon.
Set lower "radius" about 15 to 20.
i have looked into the sync stuff we do but nothing changed with the update. Maybe we need to add some more random changes to the players facing. It does sync after you turn around abit , does it ?
(02-01-2014, 03:25 PM)HansW Wrote: [ -> ]i have looked into the sync stuff we do but nothing changed with the update. Maybe we need to add some more random changes to the players facing. It does sync after you turn around abit , does it ?

correct, If i push a and slightly turn the character it syncs and they all then TP to him. Its fairly random. I've had this problem before in WP, it would TP to first boss, but then take off because it didnt sync and no boss spawn. But here since the mobs are there and its targeting them it doesnt take off to the next waypoint.