MMOMinion

Full Version: [request] blm aoe only profile
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
looking for a blm profile with swiftcast flare+transpose fire 2 blizzard 3 only. I've messed around with it and cant get swiftcast flare to work or transpose at 0 mana.
pop into my vent channel once in a while I should be able to guide you through how to set up swiftcast triggers.
Ill get with you in the next day or so when I don't have the gf aggro
Would love it if someone can post ^ ^
I have one but some reason can't "add attachment". It's saying "The type of file that you attached is not allowed. Please remove the attachment or choose a different type." It's a .lua file. not sure what the issue is.
Has to be .zip .rar
(02-10-2014, 06:12 PM)jackie1234 Wrote: [ -> ]Has to be .zip .rar

Ok thanks. never knew.
I included my blm, blm(w/o flare), and blm aoe. It may looks a bit messy but it works well
hey andy, ty for the upload this profile is working better then the one I made, but still not seeing swiftcast flare as 100 percent. I see it doing some of my runs where it doesn't cast swiftcast at all. I'd say like 50/50
yea it doesn't work 100% since the bot can't see ahead and make decisions. If only the bot can subtract the amount of MP while the spell is being cast, it would be possible. But for now it's a hit and miss kind of thing. all i can do is put some extra swiftcasts in there, not sure if that even makes any difference lol.
again still props to you its working better then mine lol!
Pages: 1 2