MMOMinion

Full Version: MY TELEPOINTS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/6zm51e19vgicfwt/RzGcRfHggd

I use the "Old" teleport, not MAHA, the lua is also in my dropbox. A folder called "coord" has all my telepoints that I use, I havn't plotted the whole game yet, because I only do certain end game activities because I like to actually play the game without any tools.

All my Coil points, Turns 1, 2, 3, 5 are soloable (as of now, but will be patched soon), and I trio T4, 2 healers 1 ranged dps.

All Primals points, (titan rock is for HM, to lock him when you don't have hate)

I'll update as I do more, but most players have moved on to the new MAHA teleport.
what do you mean will be patched soon?
Some bitter assholes Posted Screen shots and descriptions of people teleport hacking twintania and rest of coil on OFFICIAL FFXIV Forums!.... Bitter people will always fuck us over. Be ready for this to be patched within a month or so.
yep, so get it in while you can.
(02-02-2014, 07:32 PM)Signature Wrote: [ -> ]Some bitter assholes Posted Screen shots and descriptions of people teleport hacking twintania and rest of coil on OFFICIAL FFXIV Forums!.... Bitter people will always fuck us over. Be ready for this to be patched within a month or so.

can you post the link? i tried finding it on official forum but found nothing :(
This one?

http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/threa...ng-exploit.

EDIT
Read that entire thread. It's most likely the one however I did find one comment that offered some logic to the witch hunt.

Quote:Just FYI, SE doesn't take screen shots as proof whatsoever due to how good photoshop is.

Obviously that doesn't really matter though, I'm sure SE will be looking into it regardless. With all this being said, I'm sure SE is keeping an eye on all bots currently. I mean, they know about the capabilities so I wouldn't be too worried about this shit. They already KNOW and if anything is going to be done it's not because of this one SS.
First impression is that his "friend" is actually him and he's a botter as well. Probably got into an argument with his botting buddies and decided to rat them out.
Very possible and likely.
hm, I think the EX ones and Coil can only be done after Titan HM, right? Which still isn't soloable, and I'm on it for a week now without success :/
titan HM can be solo if you get the distance right when you pull him to bug him out. but its best with couple people. same with titan ex.
Pages: 1 2