MMOMinion

Full Version: increase delay for gathering?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hello

i am gathering in an area that is kinda small. i've turned chocobo and sprint off and marker timer is at max 7200. it works great but after a few hours i notice it does stray outside of the area i want it to gather. i am guessing the respawn is a bit slow so it looks for the next target which is in a different area.

randomize marker is off and ignore marker lvl is ON (if off it won't gather what i want not sure why)

i could make a new map that is only around the small area, but i am wondering if there is another solution or maybe i set it wrong.

thank you in advance ^^
Just set your Marker Timers to 0 and it will not leave any markers. :)
(02-04-2014, 09:48 AM)Signature Wrote: [ -> ]Just set your Marker Timers to 0 and it will not leave any markers. :)

Thanks, I wondered this too. Rep left
Glad to help!
(02-04-2014, 05:16 PM)Signature Wrote: [ -> ]Glad to help!

I found that this still didnt work. The place in question was just north of Bentbranch Meadows with botany. Easier method I just made a new mesh and marker. So easy to do.
read up here if you are curious about why your minion kept going to other marker. I used North Shroud as an example, but it still should provide some insight.

http://mmominion.com/Thread-gathering-ma...9#pid49579