MMOMinion

Full Version: Bot crash when i full screen
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi there
first of all thanks for making this awesome bot

then my problem is when i go full screen FFXIV crash immediately
i change to window mode bot ran ok but when i switch it while bot is running to full mode the game crash

- you installed everythign required from that install guide?
Yes i did all up to date
- what antivirus are you running? is it anything else but microsoft security essentials? if so, uninstall whatever you have and install MSE, restart!
using norton 360 but i'm pretty sure it's not the casue because i removed it used MSE to test things out but the problem remained so i reinstalled it back later
- make sure not to use anything like sweetfx/antimalwaretools/diverse overlay or graphic enhancing software
did have EVGA + Geforce experience i removed them both that too didn't help because they were not working in the first place :)

i even tried a few things on my own like disabling the SLI 780's i had but that didn't solve it either so i turned it back on and
the only things i had running on my last try was skype + game + norton ( disabled ) i'm using windows 7 if that helps btw Complaint

thanks in advance for the help Expect
borderless windowed runs somewhat reliable...
Was this ever resolved? Does it run in full screen yet?
nope window or borderlesswindoe mode
Is it something being looked at or is it filed under don't know don't care? Just curious as crossfire doesn't run in windowed.
(09-27-2014, 10:51 PM)atmarkham Wrote: [ -> ]Is it something being looked at or is it filed under don't know don't care? Just curious as crossfire doesn't run in windowed.

I believe its filed under "It is needed to run the bot"