MMOMinion

Full Version: Grind bot question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I setup the bot to rest till HP is 90%. Sometimes the bot would rest after a fight then attack the next mob. Sometimes, the bot attacks the next mob even when HP is less than 50%. Any idea why it's doing that ?

Also, Can any one explain what "Combat Range %" is ?

Thanks!
combat range % is for ranged dps. Its how far away do you want to attack. if max ranged is 25. and you have the combat range set to 75%, at like 18y instead of 25y
That was what I was guessing. Although my archer would run to the mob even at 95% this morning. I will try again later.

Any idea about the HP resting issue ?
set it at 75% its a little buggy some times. also place a flee waypoint too. If you are using my BRD3.0 profile and set combat ranged to 95% you should be fine.
The bot will not rest if your character is being targeted or is already in combat. If you want to be sure you are avoiding troublesome combat, you need to set your Flee %'s, and also make sure you have an evac, or Flee will not work either.
aceRage, I set the HP to 75% and it seems to work better. The situation I had was the bot completed one fight with less than 90% HP ( which is what I set it to rest )and target a new mob and start combat without resting. I am new to this bot so I pick the area that has no aggressive mobs. Somehow 75% remedy the problem a bit.

I know you can use blacklist to hunt certain monsters. Is there a way to tell the bot to kill a certain number of one particular monster ? I want to set a few grind point and have the bot move from one to another once a set number of mobs are killed ( either for quests or other reasons )