MMOMinion

Full Version: Ban by ip address?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Looking at purchasing this bot for gathering and crafting. If I were to buy a new pc copy and codes, and run another character on my server, if I were to get banned, would they be able to ban my main account I play on?
Only if the accounts are linked in some way. I.e home address of user, bank details, user account details etc
not even then. I have had 1 bot banned way long time ago all my accounts have same buyer name address same paypal to pay for the accounts. and only 1 got banned. Its hard to ban by IP address because of schools and internet cafes and such.
(02-07-2014, 07:49 PM)fxfire Wrote: [ -> ]afaik SE doesnt use any IP related bannings so far, and if you are not using the teleport gathering and instead the awesome navigation of the bot, you wont need to think about "bans" ;)

this ^^^^ Navigation in this bot is so awesome. None of my gathers that where not TP farming have ever been banned.
has someone cheap FFXIV Keys? need one ^^
and yes i have main and bot acc running on the same machine. Bot was banning Main still alive.
but one question wath is the safest way to Trade Mats or Gil?
is material Trading Safer then Gil?
I think SE is looking more on Gil to fight RMT?
i have an FC and i deposit all items in the FC bank then i take it out of the FC bank sell it on my main then put the gil back in the FC bank. My gil farming bots from dungeons just put the gil in the fc bank. once i hit 10+mil i open my mule accout(only use it for trading gil) it takes the gil out of the FC bank then sells it to the buyer f2f trades.
hmm thanks. i think i use F2F my main is already in a small FC