MMOMinion

Full Version: Gathermanger disables itself
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am currently fishing and am attempting to figure out how to force the bot to go from spot to spot (ie: marker to marker so as to catch new fish and level faster) I have not yet figured this out, but this i am now sidetracked into making this post :P

Usually gathermanager allows you to select the bait you want to use assuming you know which area/marker your at and you select it under Fishing w/ the drop down box. Well for some reason gathermanager disables itself not too long (1 full second maybe) after I click the activated button.

The console popped(pops) up when it does so and says "warning gather manager is disabled if your character doesnt move right now ENABLE the Gathermanager"

then it says "LT_FISH (Updated)returning which i believe is unrelated but is hte only entry after so i figured id mention it.

So any ideas what would cause it to disable itself? And while we are here, if you care to explain how to make a fisher move from area to area within the same zone? My process has been zone into the area i plan to fish, and click enable which goes to a spto of its choosing. I fish there until the fish get weird and i have to move. At that point im forced to zone to a differnt zone and rinse/repeat.

Meanwhile their are sometimes half a dozen other areas within the same zone to fish, i see the markers under gather manager. Problem is, i dont know how to force the bot to fish at the one of my choosing.

I'm sure its something simple... my M/O lately has been complicated stuff, np, simple stuff.. complicated >.<

thanks ahead of time Jackie :P
I havent really messed with fishing to much but from what i take you just set level ranges for your fishing markers and it will level fishing up. You also can do it by time as well. So you can set 5 markers down on the map all with 1-50 level range then just set timers for each marker, So it can spend 5 min at one marker then move to the next so on and so forth. post a picture of the console make it as big as it will go and take a screen shot so we can see all the errors.