MMOMinion

Full Version: Configured for crafting, but can't set steps?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I figured out how to get my guy to craft, but I can't get him to use more than one ability. I add abilities from my available skills in the order I want him to use them, but he only spams the first ability. After some research I figured out it's a priority list, and he'll only move to the next ability if the first is on cool down. So how do I set it to move on to the next and act like a numerical ordered list?

for instance--
Steady hand
Hasty touch
Flawless synth
(02-08-2014, 08:43 PM)BigBobsBootyBarn Wrote: [ -> ]I figured out how to get my guy to craft, but I can't get him to use more than one ability. I add abilities from my available skills in the order I want him to use them, but he only spams the first ability. After some research I figured out it's a priority list, and he'll only move to the next ability if the first is on cool down. So how do I set it to move on to the next and act like a numerical ordered list?

for instance--
Steady hand
Hasty touch
Flawless synth
Thanks for the fast reply, I figured out where to put the LUA file at and how to upload it.

EDIT: That helped me tremendously, my last question is this--No matter where I put steady hand at it gets stuck. I'd like to use it at the beginning of the synth but it'll just spam it. If I put it at the third step it'll just spam it then. Is there a way to make it only go off once?

EDIT2: For anyone that wants to know, I set steady hand to only go off if my CP is full (set the greater than cap to 1 less than your full CP bar) and it works.
no need to do that look at my profile. you have to put hte buffID in. so it knows not to use the skill once it has the buff.