MMOMinion

Full Version: Noob needs help with teleporting in Duty finder
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi guys, I'm very new to this bot, and I was wondering if someone might be able to either help or direct me to somewhere with a tutorial.

I am trying to do duty finder for some ex primals using the teleport fuction, I have dowloaded the co-ordinates in small files, but where do i put them/ how do i go about using them once in the game?

Thanks !
\LuaMods\Dev\Waypoint

Put them there. Make the waypoint folder if it isn't there. reload lua console in game and then go to lua modules -> dev tp -> join a duty finder and hope it wipes and no one searches for new members. afk until every is left and then solo garuda. takes about 20-30minutes depending on gear.

DO NOT SOLO HER IF THE DUTY IS SEARCHING FOR MEMBERS
thanks for the quikc response altnob, I'm still having issues at the moment, I have made a waypoint folder, and put the files inside and reloaded the lua console. When i open up dev tp its just a small box with no information in, and I cannot slect any option...
the dev-tp comes with a waypoint folder your waypoints need to be in that folder, its mmominion/luamods/dev/waypoints. If you do not have any waypoint files then you need to create them using the "save" button on the dev-tp. if you do have waypoints put them in this folder then launch the bot.
this is what my folder looks like, i dont have a waypoints folder...

I have also tried to create one using the 'save' button in dev-tp
create one. name it Waypoint
then how do i travel to the saved waypoints? where is there an option that lists all waypoints and i can select which one i want to travel too ?
once you "have" waypoints the "waypoint" option shows up.
I have worked it out now, thanks for the help.
Sorry to be asking what seems to be a pretty basic question, but I too am having problems getting the waypoints to work. I have been trying to "save" using devtp but nothing seems to be saving? I am naming the file Waypoint using mesh position and clicking save but it doesnt seem like anything is saving and there arent any changes happening to my Dev file in Luamods.. any help?
Pages: 1 2