MMOMinion

Full Version: Questions regarding safety
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey there. I'm new to Minion bots, but I'm definitely interested in this. However, I can't help but to ask some questions.

I heard about this bot on elitepvpers, and I've lurked around here too, but I have not seen a single ban complaint or report. Just how safe is the bot? Is the ban rate that low that no one even mentions it?

I intend to use this as an assisting tool, it won't ever be botting more than a couple hours in a row. I basically intend to make it a human-like as possible to avoid bans. From what I've seen people saying here, this seems like it would be hard to catch me botting and banning me.

Also, from what I understood, FFXIV doesn't have a way to detect the memory editing that the bot uses to do its thing - so it's 100% safe to use stuff like teleportation if no one else can see me, right?

I'm very interested in this, but I want to keep my account safe if possible. I didn't see any of these threads around, so I hope I'm not asking something that is frequently asked.

Thanks for reading, cheers.
nothing like this is ever 100% safe, don't let anybody tell you anything else.

We have had very little bans on ffxiv so far. The only serious bans i know about hit some RMT farmers doing dungeon teleport farming. SE seems to have very little to no server side detection and no client side detection we know of. If you want to use the bot for assisted play and you don't do anything stupid, you should be fine. Teleporting is never safe, even if nobody sees you, since its the easiest thing they can detect serverside. I do it alot, so do others i know, so far nothing happened. When they start banning, i'am sure its gonna hit teleporters first. So be warned.
I was banned late last year but it was my own fault for teleport gathering. Biggest mistake I made. Since then I've botted almost 24/7 on 4 account and havent had a single issue because I'm a bit smarter about what I do.
I do know that this stuff is never 100% safe, I've been on the botting side for quite a while now :P

It's good to hear that there's almost no recorded bans. Like I said, I don't want to use this for mass farming, all I want is to be able to leave it going when I have to step away from the PC for a while or when I want to be at the PC but doing something else and be gathering at the same time, stuff like that, so I suppose I'll be rather safe if I stick to this plan.

I've been trying it out and messing with the options already and stuff, but I think I'll stay away from teleporting and perma-speed buff, I want to play it safe, other than that, this seems pretty sophisticated and easy to use :)

Thanks for the answers, cheers
if i have 4 bot and tele farm on dungeon.... what are the chances and anyone here tried tele farm more than 12 or 24hrs?
I've been using the duty profile with 8 bots 2 sets of 4 since it was released non stop.
(02-15-2014, 01:21 PM)jackie1234 Wrote: [ -> ]I've been using the duty profile with 8 bots 2 sets of 4 since it was released non stop.

i see. thank for the clarification! :D