MMOMinion

Full Version: New user Need some help please :)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As it is my first post here, I would like to start with big

Hello everyone

I was so happy when I read about this bot and I bought it immediately. But it seems to me it is too advanced Bot/Program to understand it.

Pardon me for not saying what help I need exactly on my [Thread Subject], but I have too many questions while reading and can't wait to run it ThumbsUp

1-
I'm interesting in Farming Primal, GuildHest. Is this done via Duty Module only?

2-
I have seen two Garud-Ex posts, one with "LUA" files and the other one ".info" file.
I know .info for "Duty Module", but what about "LUA" do I need both? afaik, LUA for teleporting, please feel free to correct me if am wrong.

3-
Do I need "[Module]Teleporter to use ".LUA" or ".info"?

4-
How hard is it to set up the bot to do a specific task like "GuildHest"? Is there any guide/post showing what I need to do step by step?
I read most guides here from installing to making mesh thing, but I can't connect them together.

Thnx for whoever reading this and double thnx for whoever helping me

Yours,
Night
1. you can farm primals if you have 8 accounts or find others to farm with you. since its using teleport you can't do it with regular players. Guild Hests are something completely different. We don't support "farming" them. That me become possible when we release v1.5 that supports questing.

2. Since i don't know where you got the files from i can't really tell you what to do with them. The duty module uses both .info and .lua files, depending on what the profile is doing.

3. use for what ? the teleporter profiles are in the Dev/Waypoint folder. mahas module may use another path, you have to read his post to find out.

4. i personally have never done a single GuildHest. The bot doesnt do quests atm, so if a GuildHest include automated questing, you cant do it with the current release. If you just want to teleport around in the guildhest, killing whatever mob spawns, that can be done with the DEV-TP module. If you have enough accounts to run, you can use the duty mode to have all account follow the one you control around and kill stuff.
if you were to make your toon on na goblin or transfer him over we can get you in the fc and we have over 20-25 PLAYERS with 48ish bots. Plenty of us to give you the run around for things the bot can do.
or shoot me a private message and i could try and give you support with maha/duty scripts if its in my knowledge.