MMOMinion

Full Version: Useful Ideas for Minion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Not sure if i just missed there features but i really think they would be a great addition.

Rotation Bot - Basically just does your skill manager profile rotation, but does not do any movement, so i could run duties and such manually, and say press a certain key and it would start my rotation to get the highest DPS possible, and be able to manually dodge the abilities in fights.

Interrupt bot - simple, target casts specified skill, use this skill to interrupt. I know these exist, or might be in the bot, but i haven't found it.

Return Fate distance bot - If home point is closer to fate location than the player's current location, bot will attempt to use return, and then continue to the fate.
Your "Rotation Bot" idea already exists in the form of Assist Mode.
It still moves you or semi restricts movement doesn't it? I watch my bot sometimes, and i try to move them out of an ability circle, they counter act my movement in order to get back in position and i cannot evade the attack.
if assist mode is on and you are needing to move out of something if you end up turning the camera while running away or something of that sort the bot actually fights you to face target or something like t hat. I dont know the specifics but I do know that it happens sometimes.
thats only if you have auto face target turned on it game if you turn that option off then it will not do that.

(02-17-2014, 06:42 AM)Alexithemia Wrote: [ -> ]It still moves you or semi restricts movement doesn't it? I watch my bot sometimes, and i try to move them out of an ability circle, they counter act my movement in order to get back in position and i cannot evade the attack.

its not to counteract your movements to get back in to place its that you have autoface target turned on in game or you use the enhanced assist mod and have it turned on in that mod.