MMOMinion

Full Version: Major Problems out of nowhere...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
ok Problem #1... Last night I set one of my toons to Fish. Set up Gather manager to fish in several different spots. Made sure active Checkbox was checked. (It was) WELL IT KEEPS TURNING OFF GATHER Manager. making the bot not change markers anymore. it would do one or two markers then BAM checkbox isnt checked anymore.

Problem #2 When I log into Both of my toons like I always Do. Start one bot then Start the other..... Well It EXITS game upon start of the second bot.
It will maybe run both for 30 seconds then Just CLOSE the second or First ffxiv window.

I didn't change any settings, Why is this happening. Anyone else having this issue?

This is Absolute Bullshit.. I cant have both of my toons up and running for more then 5minutes at a time.. It just Always CLOSES one of the damn windows.

No I do Not use GUI.
Open FFXIV sign into game... Load into zone, Load Bot
Open FFXIV Sign into game Load into Zone, Load Bot

One Will CLose 5 minutes Later... WTF

Somehow It replaced the KEY in the cnfg file, and BOTH cnfg files had SAME key... why does this happen?
dont use auto log in that can happen if you by accident load the bot when its still loading the zone or in character selection screen. I always make sure my keys are unique each time i log in. especially with as many as im running and 2 different computers it helps to not have auto log in on.

as for the gathering manager i have no clue i havent done any gathering since duty mode. but ill try it out in a bit when i get off work.
Yeah I fixed the Key issue.

Gather Manager seems to be ok for now. Maybe it was just some random glitch.
good to hear
Just an FYI.. I figured out the Gather manager Problem with the fishing. Which I think should be altered.. The issue occurs when you arrive at a marker that requires a different type of bait. After the bot see's that you are missing the bait in your inventory, it will shut off the gather manager and continue to fish with the bait you have on the line. But the problem is it no longer takes account the time you should stay at each marker.
Nah, what it should do is, Instead of turning off the skill manager it should just ignore the fact that you don't have the "recommended" bait available. I understand that yes I could just simply delete the entry of the bait name. bu with multiple fishers its hard to keep track sometimes.
I still think that it shouldn't turn off the gather manager but just ignore the fact that primary bait is not present.