MMOMinion

Full Version: Previous Skill ID skills not tiggering?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm having an issue with the assist routines currently. Either through my glad, war, or dragoon, I can't seem to make it to a series of skills one after the other.
I've tried using Jackie's profiles, which work amazingly for monk and whm, but I can't get them to work for my combo classes. Even making my own simple routine with casting true thrust (skill 75) followed by vorpal (previous skill 75), it will only use true thrust over and over. In picking apart the issue, the monk as well, the only skill that required a previous skill ID was howling fist, and I had never seen that skill triggered even after rockbreaker went off.

I have tried deleting my entire folder and re-downloading, no LUAs are installed, simply downloaded and moved the skill profiles over.
What can I do to make this part function? It seems to work well for anyone else so I assume I've done something wrong.
its always starting from the top and its picking the first skill that has its conditions met. So if you just put true thrust first, without any condition it will only use that. Without seeing your profile, there ain't much anybody can do to help you.
Every base profile that involves it, base marauder, gladiator, lancer, the previous skill references aren't working. An unmodified version of Jackie's most current dragoon profile, same thing, previous skill references aren't working. It's not the profiles themselves I don't think, but something else has to be going wrong.
I can link one of the profiles anyway, but it's not something I've modified.
Yeah they seem to be broken, cannot setup a combo on my lancer. Only True thrust and Vorpal Thrust on my skills, Vorpal thrust is setup with previous skill = 75 (which is true thrust) and bot continually uses true thrust.

and yes, vorpal thrust is above true thrust on the list
attach your profile, i'll have a look. I've just tested here with a mnk and it works as should.
I'm Just using Jackie's dragoon one from his set, and yes, my monk setup works fine, but it's like its not recognizing lancer skills correctly

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/gykv3k9amzdku...DRG3.0.lua

I made a small profile to test it, all i did was add true thrust, and vorpal thrust. Vorpal was on top, with prerequisite of previous skill ID= 75 which is true thrust, but it continually uses true thrust
I am testing my drg profile right now and it goes true-vorpal-full thrust perfectly fine. do you have enhancement mod?
Yes I have aceRage's Assist Enhance mod

I made a complete copy of your profile from scratch and it works. if i load in a freshly downloaded copy of yours if will not use Vorpal thrust. Switch to mine, it works, back to yours no, and the settings are exactly the same. IDK.
my skill profiles where not made using the enhanced mod so there will be issues most the time when using that mod. Its always best to make a fresh skill profile when using his mod.
In doing some more testing, it seems like having a low level lancer and a bunch of skill references that I don't have yet in the profile seem to be messing it up?
If I have everything enabled in your profile, it spams true thrust over and over. Being a lower level, I don't have full thrust, or any of the dragoon skills.
If I disable all of the things I don't have, it does true thrust > vorpal thrust just fine. The only thing I've noticed with this is when it uses leg sweep, where it could still vorpal thrust for full dmg, it reverts back to true thrust, assuming just because that's how previous skill id functions, and it'd be weird trying to work that in without disturbing a combo.
I'm not sure if that would fix Alexithemia's problem, since they said they made a profile with only true and vorpal that didn't work properly for them.
Pages: 1 2