MMOMinion

Full Version: Black Loading Screen
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When I'm running my duty script, every so often one toon will exit the dungeon adn the black loading sc reen appears, but never goes away. The character isnt dc'ed, I can see him online via my other toons can /tell them can even /tell others and chat in fc with others from toon with black screen just wont do anything. Cant open any menus or anything like that. Is this a FFXIV problem or is this a minion problem? My leave timers are fine, as in even when running under load the bot still loads at about 15-20 seconds so having it at 25 shouldnt be hte problem. It just never loads ocassionally.
i never had that. so i guess its a problem with either your connection or your ffxiv server. i dont think its a minion problem, all minion does is send the button events to leave the dungeon.
yeah figured as much its weird as hell. Like i said im still connected technically but just stuck at a black load screen lol. oh well.